Yay!  My Stitch Fix for February came today.  I seriously feel like doing the Snoopy dance every time I find this box in my mailbox.   I don't though, my neighbors probably think I'm weird enough already.

If you haven't already read my previous reviews on Stitch Fix and want to know what its all about...well,  Stitch Fix is this nifty clothing service. You fill out your style profile with your preferences and sizes, and they also recommend that you make a board on pinterest with things you like.  For $20, a stylist will pick out 5 things they think you will love.  You get a couple days to decide if you want to keep any of it...and send back what you don't want.  The $20 fee will go toward your purchase if you keep anything, and if you decide to keep all 5 things, you also get a 25% discount.    Its a lot of fun, but the clothing items can be on the pricey side.   I said I was going to only order a box now and then instead of monthly but I seem to be addicted!  I don't get to go clothes shopping very often so this is a fun alternative.




Okay, on to my fix!
Below is the 41Hawthorn Queensland Dolman Jersey Top.  I had requested they send me a cute but comfy top and this was their answer.   It really is super comfy!   I kept it.



Next, (don't mind my goofy face)  the Renee C Annette V-Neck Blouse. I really liked this top too, it had a fun print and I loved the sleeves. Unfortunately it was a little too small though, so it had to go back.


Below we have two items in one picture...Coffeeshop Cleo Faux Leather Jacket and Just Black Riley Distressed Boyfriend Jean.   The jeans I actually got in a previous fix but they didn't fit, so they sent me another size to try.  I wasn't crazy about them though, the wash was too light.  The jacket, when I pulled that out of my box I thought, "Oh boy, that's cute...I hope I hate it on because that's surely the most expensive thing in the box!"  Luckily it was too small, so I wasn't tempted to keep it. ;)


And finally, Caramela Voltaire Lace Detail Cardigan.  I wasn't crazy about the white lace on the shoulders. My husband liked it, but I thought it looked goofy.



So, I only kept the first top in this fix, though I would have kept the second one too had it fit. 
Alrighty! Is it March yet?? :)

If you'd like to try Stitch Fix out yourself, I'd really appreciate it if you used my referral link!  It'll give me a credit toward my future purchases.  My referral link is https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3988708.  Thanks!


Leave a Reply

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger