It's that time of month again...my next Stitch Fix has arrived! I can't even tell you how fun it is getting this mystery box of clothing every month. I'm really loving it. I only wish the prices were cheaper. Some things are reasonable but others are way too much for someone who usually shops at Old Navy.  So far I've gotten things ranging in price from $28-$78.

If you're not familiar with Stitch Fix, it a nifty website where you give them your sizes and style preferences and they hand pick 5 items (clothing and accessories) for you. You pay a $20 styling fee per box, but it goes toward your purchase if you decide to keep anything. Also, if you keep all 5 items, you get an additional 25% off! Whatever you don't want, you send back in a prepaid envelope.


 They claim to get better at picking styles you'll like with the more boxes you get and the more feedback you give...and that seems to be true! This is my third fix and definitely my favorite so far. I thought I was going to be in big trouble when I opened this one up, because I liked everything!

 On to the photos! And yes, my toddler was dancing in circles around me while we were taking them. ;)


First outfit, Esther Mixed Material Graphic Print Blouse by Daniel Rainn, and Kate Distressed Boyfriend Jeans from Kut From the Koth. I loved both pieces, but they were both on the pricey side. 



 Next up, Keara Abstract Dot Print Dress from Mystree, and Alamere Beaded Cuff Bracelet from Zad. This dress is super cute! I like it, my husband likes it, and the price was reasonable. Sounds like a keeper! The bracelet is cute too, but as I've said before, I'm not a big jewelry person so I'd have to really love it to want to keep it...and it was nice but nothing all that special about it.




 And finally, Stacie Graphic Print Kimono from Renee C. This kimono-cardigan type thing is a very different. I kind of like it, but I'd probably never wear it.

So there you have it. This was a tough one...I really wanted to keep 3 items from this box, but just couldn't spend the money right now.  I ended up keeping the dress and the top from the first photo.   The jeans were cute, but I couldn't justify spending on one pair of jeans what I pay for 2 pairs usually! ;)

If you're interested in signing up to try Stitch Fix, I'd really appreciate it if you'd use my referral link: https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3988708.   It'll give me a $25 credit, so I can maybe keep more things in the future! ;)   



Leave a Reply

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger