I've seen so many awesome handmade wreaths lately, and I've been feeling pretty crafty lately so I kind of wanted to try my hand at it. I was a little intimidated, I'll admit, because everyone else's are sooo good, and I really don't know what I'm doing!    But I thought I'd give it a go.  Halloween has always been my favorite holiday so of course my first wreath was going to be a Halloween one.  

I had a general idea in mind, but I didn't really know where I was going to go with it.  I bought a bunch of random things from Michaels and decided to figure it out as I went along. A lot of the stuff I didn't even use and returned to the store.

This is what I ended up with!




I didn't take pictures along the way as I made it, sorry, but it was super easy!  All I did was wrap a furry yarn (from Michael's) around a wreath form, gluing the ends. Then for the mummy-like wrappings,  those are something I already had in my halloween decor,  Walmart usually sells it in the Halloween stuff, I think they call it "spooky fabric" or something like that. I just cut it into strips and wrapped it on, letting some of it hang.   Made a big black bow and added some spiders and voila! Done.  Super simple.





Leave a Reply

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger