Hey! It's been a few months since I've posted a Stitch Fix review.  I had to take a break over the holidays, and in general I'm cutting back on how often I get one. As much as I love it, I just can't afford to get one every month anymore.  This is actually my February fix, but I'm late posting it because it came at a pretty bad time; my grandpa had just passed away.  I literally got this fix two days before I had to fly out for the funeral.  So yeah, my heart wasn't really in it. I thought about just sending it back without even looking, but in the end, curiosity got the better of me and I had to look. A little something to help cheer me up.

If you don't yet know what Stitch Fix is, it's this nifty service that sends you 5 items (clothing and accessories) for a $20 styling fee. That $20 goes toward your purchase if you decide to keep anything, and you also get a 25% discount if you keep all 5 things.  To start, when you sign up you'll fill out a style profile with your sizes and preferences. It's also recommended that you create a Pinterest style board.  The more fixes you get and the more feedback you give, the more they figure out your style. If you're interested in signing up, I'd appreciate you using my referral link! I'll get a small credit for a referral. Click here to go to Stitch Fix! 

On to my February fix. Sorry about the really weird faces I'm making...I blame it on the sun.  And my weird face.


Papermoon Holleen Keyhole Blouse
and
Mavi Angie Distressed Skinny Jean

When I first picked up the top and looked at it, I was pretty sure I wouldn't like it, but as often is the case, I was pleasantly surprised.  The longer I had it on, the more it grew on me.  I liked the jeans too. You pay extra for the holes, you know, lol.  No, but they're cute...I just wish the rise was a little bit higher. I feel like I'll be constantly pulling them up.


Market & Spruce Chaplin Hooded Anorak Cargo Jacket

Lol, that face.  This jacket is one I had pinned.   I liked it. It's great lightweight jacket for everyday. It looks even better with the sleeves rolled up a bit, but I forgot to get a photo of that.  Unfortunately, just not the best timing, money-wise. Had to send it back.


Mystree Rosalind Knit Blazer

This is another one I didn't think I'd like, but changed my mind once I tried it on. Cute! And it can be dressed up or down. Unfortunately, it was another one I couldn't afford at the time and had to send back.  


Skies are Blue Kacie Dress

Finally, the dress. The detail on the back is awesome, but the front was just not flattering on me at all. The neckline is weird,  and the waist...where it's kind of baggy over where it ties. Ick.  I also wasn't crazy about the color on me.  So this was a no.


The verdict?  I ended up liking it all except for the dress, but as I said, this was not good timing for a fix. I would have canceled it if I'd remembered to.  I was torn over what to keep and unfortunately didn't have much time to think on it.  In the end, I just kept the jeans and floral top, but I did leave feedback that I'd love to get the jacket and blazer again in a future fix, so hopefully I'll get a second chance at them.

Also, a couple of weeks later, I was totally shocked when I got a condolence card in the mail from Stitch Fix!  How sweet of them! Apparently my stylist passed on my sad news to them and they sent me a really sweet note.  I was going to take a photo of it, but my 4 year old must have run off with it  because I can't find it anywhere.  I'll add it later if I find it.

Anyhow, that's my latest fix. Check out Stitch Fix website if you're interested in trying them out!


Leave a Reply

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger