Look what I found outside my door!

My 12th Stitch Fix arrived!   I've gotten 12 fixes now and it hasn't gotten any less addicting.  I just loving have cute clothes show up at my door every month!  Retail therapy without the stress of my toddler trying to sneak out of the dressing room or singing/shouting at the top of her lungs for the other shoppers' benefit.  :D  Plus I love getting to try new things I wouldn't normally pick up, and being pleasantly surprised with the results!

If you're new to Stitch Fix, you should check it out.  You fill out a style profile with your sizes and preferences, also make a pinterest board with styles you like and particular Stitch Fix items you're interested in.  For $20 they'll hand pick 5 items for you and send them to you, free shipping (both ways).  They also send style cards with ideas on what to wear with each item, awesome if you're like me and terrible at putting together a look.  You have about 3 days to decide what you want to keep and what you want to send back. The $20 you spent for the box goes toward what you keep, and if you keep all 5 pieces you get an additional 25% off!   And even better, you can get a fix as often or as little as you want.



For this fix I had requested cropped pants or capris,  summer tops, and asked for maybe a purse or a summer dress.   I had pinned lots of cute new stuff to my style board I was hoping to get.  Well, my stylist sure did try, but unfortunately most of the items I had wanted were out of stock.   She did send me some cute jeans and a purse I had pinned though, so I'm still happy.

Want to see?


Just Black Rogers Distressed Boyfriend Jean
These are great.  They have a relaxed fit at the waist but taper slightly down the leg.  Since I was looking for cropped pants, I rolled them into cuffs.  Kept!

Pixley Rolfe Geo Print Top
This was just okay at first, but it actually grew on me and I really like it.   As much as I like it though, I'm probably not going to keep it...the price is too high for such a simple top.



Skies are Blue Wexford Embroidered Detail Knit Top
This is okay. The detail is pretty, but I wasn't crazy about the color on me.   Not keeping.



Gilli Mitchel Maxi Dress
I had actually pinned this one but in a different color, but its a big fat no. For one, its too small. But even if it did fit,  it'd still be a no. All those horizontal stripes were terribly unflattering on me.  I feel like it makes me look 15lbs heavier.  I'm not really into maxi dresses anyway.



Shiraleah Riva Colorblock Clutch
Love it!  This one I had spotted on Stitch Fix's "This Just In" board and had pinned.  Its pretty darn cute. Only issue I have with it is the strap is really long and it only adjusts to make it longer....that's kind of weird.    Keeping though.


So that's my fix for the month!    If you're interested in trying out Stitch Fix for yourself, I'd really appreciate it if you'd use my referral link!  It'll give me a small credit to use in future purchases, which would help me out a ton since I'm addicted to it!   https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3988708


Leave a Reply

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger